Arthritis & Joint Replacement Clinic
Area of work
Presently the foundation organises free of cost ‘Arthritis Awareness & Diagnostic Camps'. Following services are provided in these camps.
- Public lecture and discussion on ‘Arthritis & Joint Replacement Surgery’
- Awareness of risk factors for arthritis
- Counselling for prevention of arthritis
- Screening for Bone Mineral Density (BMD)
- Screening for Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Screening for neuropathic pain
- Role of physiotherapy & exercises in arthritis
- To create awareness about arthritis, the resultant dependence and disability.
- To educate general people and health care providers about prevention of disability from arthritis
- To provide education about disability limitation, that arises due to arthritis